Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today- Thomas at Nokia Theater








He got this light up Thomas toy there, all the kids had them spinning and lighting up in the dark theater


I love this picture... again G sitting with his arms up (my favorite thing he does) enjoying the show. Isn't his face just precious! Look to the right, the picture of him sleeping as a 2 month old- arms up the same way.....



























Jamey and I both took the day off today and took Grayson to see Thomas The Train at Nokia Theater. For those of you who don't know who Thomas The Train is, this is not be anything exciting. But for those of us who know who he is, or even know Grayson, know HOW BIG THIS IS! This was the coolest thing ever. We were 8 rows from the front, awesome seats. It was very interactive with the kids, had them shouting out to Thomas to help him get moving, clapping, singing "Head & Shoulders, Knees and Toes (one of Grayson's personal favorites). It was a great show. I HIGHLY recommend it to any parent who's child loves Thomas! It brought tears to my eyes when Thomas first came out, part because I knew how excited Grayson was, and part because I am so excited that summer is here and know I get 3 months of this kind of undivided time with Grayson. Family time is my favorite time! Oh... Heather Hays sat behind us. She is the Fox 4 News anchor.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! I so wish we could've brought Landon! He would've loved it! Looks like yall had a blast! Heather Hays? My mom had her on a flight and said she was a real "you know what!"

Joshjohnnaben said...

How Fun!! Sweet pics!!!

Ivy Zamora said...

Look like you guys had a blast!!