swimming to the step all by himself under water
swimming to Mrs. Tammy
floating to rest
Grayson loves "tunnels" lately. Tents are what they are, but "tunnels" are what Thomas the Train runs through so he wants a tunnel to play in.
please look at Grayson pushing his daddy out of the bed. I have a picture of me like this when I was little... I will post it if I can remember to.
This week has been very busy for us. I am teaching Vacation Bible School all week again, and Grayson is old enough to go this year which is very exciting. I LOVED VBS when I was little, the crafts were my favorite.... Grayson's is music time and learning the songs. We bought the cd and it is played over and over and over and over again when we are in the car. That boy loves music! Our program is tomorrow night, so I am sure his daddy will be taking lots of pictures that I can post. Swimming lessons are going great! It so hot and I am sweating like a pig out there, but Grayson has caught on so fast and is swimming great. One of the things I love about this program he is in, is they don't want the kids using floating devices (floaties, noodles) because they say it confuses the kids on how to distribute their body weight on how to float and swim. He has got the hang of it, and it is so neat to see him under the water swimming to the side by himself to get out, and he isn't scared. Mrs. Tammy, his swimming instructor, calls him "little fish". I will have Jamey upload the video of him swimming soon.
This week has been very busy for us. I am teaching Vacation Bible School all week again, and Grayson is old enough to go this year which is very exciting. I LOVED VBS when I was little, the crafts were my favorite.... Grayson's is music time and learning the songs. We bought the cd and it is played over and over and over and over again when we are in the car. That boy loves music! Our program is tomorrow night, so I am sure his daddy will be taking lots of pictures that I can post. Swimming lessons are going great! It so hot and I am sweating like a pig out there, but Grayson has caught on so fast and is swimming great. One of the things I love about this program he is in, is they don't want the kids using floating devices (floaties, noodles) because they say it confuses the kids on how to distribute their body weight on how to float and swim. He has got the hang of it, and it is so neat to see him under the water swimming to the side by himself to get out, and he isn't scared. Mrs. Tammy, his swimming instructor, calls him "little fish". I will have Jamey upload the video of him swimming soon.
2 comments:
Fun Fun Ben likes "Tunnels" too hahah Love love!
Wow! Your little fish is becoming quite the swimmer! Landon isn't quite that brave yet. He likes to go under, open his eyes, and kick...but only if he's on the steps :) I'm gonna have all the kiddos over to swim pretty soon!
Post a Comment