excuse my face with no make-up, but he was so sweet lovin' on me that I had to include this picture- he loves his mama!
The Great Aunt Stacy, Whitney, Ashley & Drew (my aunt & cousins)
Christy & Skylar (she was the flower girl in our wedding & I nannied her too!)
Mea-Mall, Grayson, Mimi
PopPop, Grayson, Shelby (who I used to nanny & was also the flower girl in our wedding), Aunt Pretty
The Happy Heart Family!
Aunt Pretty, Mea-Mall, Josh
Monday was Grayson's 3rd Heart Day. It was 3 years since his little heart was fixed. Jamey and I would like to give a shout out to God, and Dr. Forbess! And also to all the people that prayed for him (and us) during that difficult time. A big day for our little family. This day is bigger to us than his birthday. Every year we celebrate and praise God for His answer to our prayers. This year was a Sundae Party that we held Sunday afternoon. We had heart shaped brownies with ice cream and every kind of topping you could imagine. I think (I know) the adults liked the sundae's more than the kids! All I have to say, is that I have eaten a sundae everyday since Sunday because we have so much left over. I hope I don't have a heart attack before this baby gets here from all the sundaes I am eating. The kids jumped on the trampoline, swam in the pools, and ran around like crazy ones. Such a special, emotional day every year for Jamey and I. Enjoy the pictures! Ok... I had to add this... Grayson has been in bed for and hour, he just came out here wanting me to read to him. SO cute, and when I said no and that it was bed time he screams "YES MAMA! Read book!! Yes book!!" So funny. He is back in bed now after: more ice in his water, going potty, putting aquafore on his lips and giving him Nemo to sleep with(each a separate request as I was shutting the door each time) Still the most precious angel on earth, even when he pulls that. Pictures to come of my sister Haley's wedding. Grayson was the ring bearer and tore the dance floor up that night.
1 comment:
You are such a sweet Mommy. I love that even when the little man is demanding you do cartwheels for him at bedtime, you continue to see the cuteness in it. The Heart Day celebration looked very nice and I am so happy for you all. God entrusted that little guy to two great parents like you and Jamie for a reason. Keep up the amazing work Mama and thank you for being inspirational.
Post a Comment