check out those necklaces
We spent the morning with my friend Emily and her daughter Sophia. Her toys are much different than our "boy toys" at home. He really got into the baby's and necklaces. With Baby Binford #2 on the way, Grayson is obsesed with my tummy and hugging and kissing the baby every chance he gets. So he is into babies right now and Sophia's baby made real noises and Grayson loved that.
3 comments:
I want you to talk to Emily and let me know when would be a good time for you guys to come over for a play date. We have boy and girl toys here so all would enjoy! I would love more than anything in the world to see you guys. Ashley and her little ones should come too. Let's put it on the calendar in July sometime. Let me know.
Brittany
were you there with Heather or is everyone going in shifts? LOL I'm not going out till this weekend!
Ahhh Can't wait to see the house!
Post a Comment