Grayson playing Uncle Josh's guitar

I am not sure which of the 3 have the cuter smile:
Grayson,
Pinocchio, or Ashley??
PopPop gave
Grayson some
ammunition for Aunt Pretty!

Uncle Josh,
PopPop, Gray, Aunt Pretty
I asked nanny if she had any candles for my dad's birthday cake, she dead seriously brought these out, and 4 of them!! Sis and I got the biggest laugh out of that.

I love this picture, Jamey is trying to fix Papa's headphones and
tv... but I think he really would love to have some for himself.

The water was SUPER cold... just look at the look on his face


Ava &
Grayson
Grayson,
Nemo,
Pinocchio, and Ava watching
Pinocchio
Grayson and Nathan playing washers
Grayson and Landon walking to go to the train ride at Nolan & Hudson's party
Grayson on the train
4 comments:
That picture of our little guys is the cutest thing ever!!! They had so much fun together yesterday! This summer is gonna be a blast!
We had so much fun with ya'll love you!love the pics!
LOL, the candles.... that is too funny! Love the picture of Ava & G man!!
Thank you for sharing your pics - it's so good to see everyone! I can't believe it's almost been a whole year since the reunion. I wish they weren't so far apart, but then again, I'm not in charge of planning them :)
Deborah
Post a Comment