Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fun filled, jam packed weekend


We went Friday night out to listen to Josh play. Josh is my sisters boyfriend who sings country music. Grayson once again was tearing up the dance floor.


Saturday we went to my best friend, Jessilyn's crawfish boil (SICK!) Jamey was excited, and looks like Grayson was too!



Sunday we went to the Ranger game.


This is one of my favorite ways Grayson sits. But this is how he looked watching the Ranger's. I don't know if he sits like this because he sees his daddy do it, or if it is in his genes, but they both sit like this with their arms up and I think it is precious when Grayson does it (us moms are so silly)

3 comments:

Ivy Zamora said...

I love the picture with the lobster hat - too cute! Looks like a fun weekend!

Ashley said...

looks like yall had a great weekend! the crawfish hat is super cute!

Joshjohnnaben said...

I love this family!!!!!!