Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sea World Part 1

Kennedy & Grayson "all fall down" while playing ring around the rosie


Kendra's new baby Carter & Kennedy.  They live down there, so we went to their house to see the kids after our day at the River Walk

The night before we left when I told him we were leaving early in the morning to go see Shamu

silly excited little one

he asked if he could take his pig to see Shamu- loves the pig


the ride down

A few hours later

pulling into Sea World


dressed, rested, and ready to see it all!

waiting to touch the dolphins

now Bubbilicious wants IN with the dolphins

these beautiful creatures were mine and Jamey's favorite by far

leaving the dolphins and heading to see the sharks




4,000 pounds out of the water and flipping


We sat in the splash zone so that we could get wet- the water was 50 degrees

nope Aunt Bubba didn't go with us, this picuture isn't moving for me so we will leave it here.  She came to see the boys before they left- I told Grayson to open his eyes a little more for the picture.... not bad.


love this picture





Grayson on his 1st roller coaster- this picture is priceless to me... and who says he looks nothing like me?  Looks just like me here- I hate rollercoasters!


another action shot

And he coudn't wait to come tell me that he wanted to ride it again! 

I had to bribe Grayson with ice cream to get this shot

great picture I thought



they told him to smile- so cute!



our boys visiting The Alamo

River Walk





2 comments:

Michelle Smith said...

Stevi, these pictures are priceless! You have the most beautiful family and you are the most amazing mom ever! Love you guys so much...Michelle

sara said...

looks like you guys had a great trip :)
your car looks like mine with the Britax, LOL