Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend Pictures

I took our GLOW kids to Cook's Children's Hospital Saturday morning for our mission work.  Here they are packing crayons for the ER room kids.

Wrapping up our meeting with the children
Sunday was a beautiful day, here are the B's on their bikes

Bubbilicious thinks he is sooooo big



Boogie decided he wanted to be Peter Pan this year- he has to wear it Thursday for a church party, Friday to school, Friday night to his buddy Ben's birthday party, and Sunday for trick-or-treating.  He is super excited because he said "mommy, I LOVE it!  I want to wear it always and sleep in it and never take it off"  That's what he told me last year about his Pinocchio outfit my mom and I made him.  So here we are this morning working on his costume.  I was pinning the hat before I sewed it and he didn't like when I was poking him in the head- daddy got a shot of it.  Cool jammie's Stevi.





Bubblilcious decided he needed to blow his nose... he used 1/2 the box


The GLOW kids with their finished projects.  They made Smile Bags filled with trinkets and toys for the sick kids, and stuffed packets of crayons for the emergency room children.

1 comment:

Ivy Zamora said...

Grayson is always the cutest things for Halloween! I can wait to see PeterPan! :) Love the pics of them on their bikes - precious!!