Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend & More

my mom bought the boys matching Thomas pj's for their Halloween treat along with some other goodies.... so we tried to get a cute picture- here is what I came up with.....







more funny than cute, but hey I'll take it!

off to trick-or-treat... scarfing down dinner as they head out
....and they said he was MY mini-me.  I think I found his match- bald head and all!

yep!

when I found out there would be a tinker-bell (or 2) floating around on Halloween night, I HAD to have Peter Pan get his pictures made with them.  So Ava and Addison stopped by for a quick picture on their way out to trick-or-treat.  Peter Pan loved it!

of course Bubbilicious had to get a piece of the action



the BIG boys (Jamey & his friends) decided to watch the 1st game of the World Series together, so the dads brought their kids over to play while the BIG boys rooted on the Rangers.  Pizza, Trains, Play Doh, Bubbles and outside play was had by the kids. 


1 comment:

sara said...

I don't even know where to start with all these pictures... SO FUNNY, between scarfing down dinner, the dancing skull or peter & his girls with a little one in the tree! Glad we made time to stop by!
xoxo