Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thank goodness for the camera phone!

We went out of town this weekend, I forgot my camera (along with the stroller and the wipes) yeah for the camera phone!  We had a wedding in College Station on Saturday and Jamey's parents kept the boys so we could go.   Saturday before the wedding my mother in-law and I went shopping with the B's.  We let them play on the railroad tracks here.  Safe I know.... but they loved it!  Funny thing Grayson said:
me: Grayson what do you want to be when you grow up?
Grayson: A driver... maybe I can drive a train, then I can drive a truck, then I can drive an airplane.



While we were at the wedding, the boys got to paint pumpkins with Nani & Popi.  These 2 boys are the sweetest thing in the WORLD.  Check out Denton's pj pants... yes those are suppose to be pants, he is so darn long that they became nickers.
My friend Jana and I at the wedding sending the bride and groom off

the B's on the carousel

No comments: