Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ramdom pictures to make you smile

Mr. Doitmyself was in a run/obstacle course Sat morning that his Bank sponsored. We were his cheerleaders for the run/swim/10 course event. Here he is at event #8 and then us together right after he finished.

This is us taking the mail down to the mailbox

and this is the way we do it now (and trash and recycle bins...)

sharing a chair and grapes... while we rock Bubbilicious- it's Denton's first fever- still he's surprisingly happy!

Mr. Doitmyself at it again... using his gag gift.... again. I don't think he could function without this ridiculous thing.

The B's had their check-ups together. Grayson's 4 yr and Denton's 9 month (not quite.. but getting close) Grayson is trying his hardest to look happy in this picture, he started crying right as I took this picture because he knew what was next....

the only way to know if his calcium levels are dropping is by blood work. So to avoided (hopefully) the whole" seizures because his calcium is too low" Jamey and I decided to have his levels tested along with his kidney function (since he was born with only one kidney). Tests all came back perfect. As they were taking his blood, his vein collapsed and they didn't get enough. I told them we were through, and they were welcome to prick his finger (that never bothers him) and they could get the rest of the blood that way. So here he is after all that. Happy ONLY because he got a BLUE sucker.

Uncle Josh brought a frog over for Grayson. He almost jumped out of his skin when the frog tried to jump out of the box. But Josh settled him down and Grayson decided to touch it.

Our little swimmer at swim practice

Landon and Grayson at the water park breaking for lunch

happiness is this:

growth spurt: this child was in the fridge like this at least 15 times on Thursday. Saying "Mama I'm so huuungry, I want something in here" he has been eating non stop since. Notice Denton right on his heels... that's pretty much the picture 24/7... he is wherever Grayson is.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

luv all of the new pictures :) I hate when I'm scrolling down and they come to an end :( Our boys are too dang cute!