Nani Popi and their grand babies
our sweet niece Siena at her baptism on Sunday. Jamey was a sponsor- I love this picture because Jamey looks so proud in it. I was proud too- you just can't see me cause I am taking the pictures!
3 hours later.... my boys were SO through with church (hence their faces below- but still SO cute!)! They held it together and were so good, even when they didn't want to be. We were very proud of them.
Grayson sitting with Nani and Popi - he started to get fussy so I stuck my gum in his mouth, and said, "this is gum- you chew it and chew it and chew it and it never goes away! Pretty cool hu? Just keep chewing and tell me what you think when this is over." He has never had gum before, I didn't want him to choke on it, but it was ALL I had at that moment at my disposal for him. He thought that was the coolest thing ever. When I took it out of his mouth, he said "no mama I like that stuff!" ha! I said "no it's yucky hu?" he goes, "no I want more!" Purpose served!If his father knew all the things I did on a whim to keep these boys quite in times like this- he'd fall over dead. :)
You can't see it in the picture, but the dishwasher had water in the lid and Denton's hands kept slipping and he'd fall on his chest. He thought it was so funny.. so did his mama. Here he is in the middle of a slip... left hand falling forward, right hand off the charts, son cracking up!

Ask and you shall receive... I said "hey any way you can get that tree out of the middle of the pond this weekend? He said "sure". Mr. Do it myself and Popi succeeded at pulling the willow tree out from the middle of the pond with his truck. Of course, first Jamey had to get in that nasty water and wrap the tree before tying to the back end of the truck. Video of that to come! Now you see it.....
now you don't... much better!
This is such a precious picture of Grayson and his Nani... it needs to be framed with a sign that says "for this child I prayed"
Our sweet niece Siena, when she was born I could have claimed her as my own- she was dark skinned and jet black hair. I could still claim her now, just don't know how believable it would be, but then again- look at Grayson and he REALLY is mine. Denton on the other hand... looks just like me!

GG stayed with us this weekend too. Here she is loving on her great grand boys
GG stayed with us this weekend too. Here she is loving on her great grand boys
3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe he pulled that tree out of that pond! Chris would have told me to call Juan Flores the lawn man :) I love all of the pictures and you're right, Denton does look just like you!
Great pictures and stories!!! Your story of the gum was cracking me up, goal = attainted!
Hey there. We would love love love to come on Saturday but unfortunately we aren't going to be in town:( I think it's amazing what you have done/continue to do. Please keep me posted!
Post a Comment