We celebrated the B's on Sunday- Gray's Heart Day & Denton's Baptism- here is a little taste of our party:




In the dark times, the eye begins to see. The dark times in life are not our enemy. Dark times empty the world of things that would otherwise distract us from seeing the important things. Enter the darkness with confidence. -Theodore Roethke

Ashley & Landon

Nolan & Jessilyn

Ben

Caden & Heather

Haley & Nic

Kuentz Family


Bubbilicious soaking up the sun

Boogie loves to be in the water



us girls with my precious Mea-Mall- she turns 89 in a week!



There were SO many that I didn't get pictures of. My mom's family, my in-laws family, more friends and family.... if anyone got any more pictures they can email me, I will upload them as I get them. Happy Heart Day Grayson!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Happy Heart Day to all of you!
Post a Comment