Reverend Wild baptised
Grayson, and he was also with us at the hospital through all of
Grayson's open heart surgery. It's nice that he baptised
Denton as well. Both the boys were baptised in the same outfit, and yes I am crying here...as I did through the whole thing. I cried at Gray's too, I can't help it. Jamey and I made eye contact for a split second, and his eyes filled up too. We had our family and our closest friends there to witness and stand up for
Denton which was very special to me and Jamey.

Here is a picture of both B's (
Binford Boys,
Boogie,
Bubbilicious- where I got the
B from) being baptised-
Grayson was 6 months old,
Denton 8 1/2 months.
Grayson's picture is first,
Denton's is after it.




sweet
Grayson up there praying with us


laughing.....at...?? who knows??

and here are more of
Grayson's baptism- 6 months old


3 comments:
So precious. So happy for your family. I love you guys!
I am sad I was not able to be there! Ben would not have sat still! Love the pics and loved the after party at the house!
What a beautiful day!
Post a Comment