Sunday, May 30, 2010

pictures from the weekend

Memorial Day swimming at Mimi's







us girls love our boys

Denton studying the horses

Pop Pop & Grayson checking out the line up

Mama Bear with her boys

Uncle Josh, Aunt Pretty and Bubbilicious

$520 worth of winnings later....

one of the rare pictures of the boys actually playing IN their playroom. Both boys got a bigger room & a play room... but the toys are still all over the livingroom, my bedrom, my bathroom, the hall... I love it! just like old times. Stepped on 2 trains this morning- 2am and 6am, but I would say these two are worth it:

Denton is making sure his daddy doesn't fall off the step stool
Sunday is our baby food making day at our house. Bust since we are all going to the horse races- Happy Birthday dad!!- we made our food Sat. Check out this kid- he's thinking "jackpot!"

I picked the Boys) up from my mom's Friday and mimi was so proud to tell me that bubbylicious was so entertained today with JUST a papertowel. She told me he tore it into tiny pieces, shredding it, and it kept him entertained for an hour! Sat I was getting ready to leave with the B's for Dallas and realized Denton wasn't stuck to my leg like a leach like normal, so I thought (for a split second) "ahhh I can brush my teeth empty handed... better do it now". But I knew better, after the half second was up, I came to my senses, peeked around the corner and found him. Mimi would be so proud for the new "trick" she taught him:

2 comments:

Ashley said...

that little stinker booty is toooo cute!

Joshjohnnaben said...

Fun Fun!!!!!! Love them!