Thursday, May 20, 2010

boys will be boys

These first 2 pictures are from "moving day". My husband is a "do it myself" kind of man- with everything. And he is good at just about everything he touches. Love that about him!.... until "do it yourself" involves me. So here we are loading up the 1st load of our home. I must say... this man has taught me a lot about life, I am one lucky lady, and these boys are lucky to have him too, they just don't know it yet.


Does this child ever stop smiling? I will answer that for you- no.


little did I know we were moving to a... farm?! These ducks now come up to and on to the porch with us, we feed horses in the afternoon, we are serenaded by 8 huge bull frogs in the evening, and we just released a wild rabbit out back from my sisters house in Haltom City they found tonight- we decided it would be safer at our place since we are not on the road. What's next? If you ask Jamey he will tell you it a bull... I say BULL to the bull.... but hey who am I to rain on my husbands parade? Keep checking back and see if/when the heifer is brought home! Super excited about cow patties on my heels!

buddies- Ben & Gray

look closely... where's daddy?

before Hudson's birthday party

aren't our boys sweet!

2 comments:

Joshjohnnaben said...

We enjoyed our visit and loved the house! Can't wait to come play again and drink some wine on that porch listening to the frogs hahahah Love you! Will you send me the pics of the boys! Ben needs them for his scrapbook!

sara said...

ALL smiles... love it :)