Monday, May 24, 2010

Bath Time

3 posts in less than a week! I know! What has gotten into me?!! TIME baby! Not that I have any, but an extra hour a day... HUGE! That hour was spent packing the past few months... then unpacking the last few weeks. I still have pictures not hung (actually no pictures are hung) I have Grayson's heart day celebration to plan, Denton's baptism to plan, and my grandmothers 89th surprise party to plan all in 3 weeks AT MY HOUSE- seriously?!, a messy closet (what's new), and baby food to make and freeze... but these boys are growing up before my eyes, and the most important thing to me is recording their memories. SO now that we are moved in ( I said nothing about being settled and perfect) I am taking the time to record these beautiful moments of my family. When we were packing, I ran across a picture I had saved (my sister would call it "hording") of a little girls room that I wanted if I ever had a little girl. Fast forward 8 years later and the only girly thing in this house is me. So I will hang on to my picture and in the meantime... let's hear it for the boys!
starting with "Mr. Do It Myself"... hanging, leveling, studfinding of a man...
umm... I saw him with his head flashing on (arn't those given as gag gifts?) and died laughing. Gotta love this guy! Who doesn't love Jamey?! Precious, precious soul.
.

Denton, "MOM! Enough pictures already!!"

1 comment:

sara said...

studfinding of a man.... LOL LOVE it!