Saturday, January 2, 2010

New pictures



Look at all these Thomas & Friends trains! Is he serious? Or should I say.. is my mom serious!? We have a catalog of all the Thomas & Friends trains and highlight the ones we have so that my mom and I can keep up with which one to buy next. My mom hides new trains in the "train shed" she created ALL the time and when we go to her house he goes to "check the shed" to see if there is a new train. I wonder if he is going to be a conductor when he grows up? You have to click on this picture to make it bigger so you can get the full effect of the number of trains this kid has.




Grayson brought his markers to PopPop and they drew Thomas the train in his new room on the wall and on the floor. When we were headed home Grayson said "where is Dentons new room?" I said, we showed you do you not remember where it is?" He said "Denton draw Percy on his wall and floor?" I said, "no, Denton doesn't know who Percy is. (for the non train lovers out there, Percy is the Green number 6 train) You can draw something he loves in his room tomorrow." It was quite for a while longer of the drive home, then Grayson said "Mommy, I draw milk on Denton's floor and wall." Ha- so sweet.



4 comments:

sduckworth said...

My Sweet Conductor! He does love trains and what a smart little cookie! His brother's favorite thing IS MILK! My angels.

Love you all!

Ashley said...

Ummmm....RIGHT! I think yall won the world record for Most Thomas the Train Figurines...seriously. Great pictures! Looks like the house is coming right along!

sara said...

dead serious about ALL the trains... LOL

the house is coming along fast!!

Ivy Zamora said...

That picture cracks me up...looks like our house with all of the matchbox cars! ha ha!