Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009 take 2@ Mimi & Pa


Our family- once again me with no make-up... you would think I would learn the first time... 2 little ones- make-up is the last thing I have time for.






Grayson got a "Thomas Tunnel" and wanted to include everyone to be a part of it. So... here's Denton in it....

and Mimi in it


Grayson loves going to the new house. He wears his boots so they can get muddy and he goes exploring. It is going to be a great place to raise boys. Here he is in our bedroom. Isn't he precious!

2 comments:

Ivy Zamora said...

I need to come see the land/house...looks like it's moving fast! :) Is that a pond in the back?

Kristin said...

Like you need make-up!!! I am so excited for you guys and your new house. And I love all your cute pictures of your boys!!!!