Happy Denton!
daddy and Grayson playing with Thomas that Santa brought!
Popi and Nani being silly acting like they are feeding Denton sweets.... always teasing me about being so strict on the foods the boys eat.

Siena and Denton- 6 weeks apart and cousins

PaPaw and Denton
Siena and Denton- 6 weeks apart and cousins
PaPaw and Denton
I was taking pictures of the boys and Grayson was holding Denton in them. Vicky and I were talking and talking and Grayson kept saying "Nani, you can take Bubby back now, Nani.... you can take Bubby back now!" this is us lauging when we realized it and how seet he was to just keep repeating himself until we heard him.

My dad was framing the house and he got snowed out! I am sad we missed the white Christmas but the walls are up. Dad it looks AWESOME!


2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! I hate yall missed all the snow it was amazing! Love all of those pics with sweet smiley Denton!!
Love these!~ and you!!!!
Post a Comment