Sunday, December 13, 2009

13 days until Christmas

Form boards are up, piers are dug and poured- next step foundation!

The city wouldn't let them pour the piers until it was 40 degrees outside. My dad went to get THIS (so they could pour when it reached 40) 5 bucks.... said it was 80 degrees all day. Jamey said dad and him the biggest kick out of this and couldn't stop laughing, and that this will continue to hang on our tree for the memories!


Friday we went to Johnna's to decorate Christmas sugar cookies and eat pizza. We left at 9:00 that night. Grayson didn't go to sleep until 1:45AM. He was making me crazy!! Now this child hardly ever makes me crazy. We could not get him to settle down to go to sleep. He was so wound up. All he had was 1 sugar cookie and a handful of M&M's, I really didn't think that was too much, but he really had a hard time with it.





Enjoying the fruits of his labor!


I love this picture of Denton... I swear this child was making this face when he came out of the womb saying "put me back in!" And if he gets upset this is his pouty lip he gives us. Precious!



Here we are waiting in line to see Santa Clause


watching the train.... still waiting....


"Santa- I want Thomas. Percy, and Gordon......"

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm so sad we missed the cookie decorating :( We had Chris' company Christmas party. I love the pics of the boys with Santa. I just showed them to Landon in hopes that he won't be scared of Santa since Grayson's not. We'll see!