Saturday, January 9, 2010

We Ain't Afraid of no Flu!

He has the flu... and still all smiles. I washed ALL his "bankies" today- all 7 of them:
ball bankie, Thomas Bankie, Percy bankie, new bankie, blue bankie, camo bankie, and other new bankie. He said "I SO e-cited mama, all my bankies are clean. They not dirty anymore!" They never were dirty, just trying to get the flu out of my house before Denton rubs his face all over the germ infested bankies!


I don't think this child can get any cuter. I love that smile of his. He was so proud we let him hold Denton by himself. Denton weighs 13 pounds... Grayson weighs 27. Ha!
I can't stop kissing this child!
1st picture was fine, but I wanted to try again to get Denton smiling too in it but then look what Gray did...

where's Grayson?
This is the back side of the house... at one point we wanted our house facing this way. My dad has finished framing the house. He has worked in the rain, and in the snow on our home, and even when he didn't want to I am sure. It looks amazing, but even more so it has his love all in it. Shingles go on Tuesday!
the boys in the unfinished gameroom(will be unfinished for a while I am sure)

1 comment:

sara said...

pics are great.
the house is really comming along!!