Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Pictures


Denton on all 4's...what? trying to crawl at 3 months? Slow down please little man.
He scoots off the blanket constantly.

Grayson and Denton in their Hot Chocolate shirts

this one is all smiles because he can roll. Caught in action below:





rolling is mastered!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! Tell that boy to slow down! Trying to crawl already? Don't these babies understand that we want to enjoy their babyness for as long as we possibly can?? Landon has a hot chocolate shirt too, but it's different than G's and D's. We need a picture of them drinking hot cocoa in them :)

Ivy Zamora said...

super cute! :)

sara said...

LOVE all the smiles and great job on all the "action" shots. too funny!

Andrea Eaves said...

Hi!! So I love looking at your blog and I got inspired so I now have one of my own!!!

www.andrealeaves.blogspot.com

It is really nothing special, but just thought you should know that I love those big boys and I want to see them again before their weddings!