Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dear Santa..Get me toys!

Friday we broke ground on our new house. As long as we don't get too much rain we are anticipating on being in sometime in April. We are in no rush so just whenever it is ready. Here are pictures so you can follow along our progress.






Friday night my church held a PJ Christmas night for the kids. Grayson was finally old enough to go this year. It is for ages 3- 6th grade. So I volunteered to do his class. We got in our pj's and headed to the church to eat pizza, make a craft, play games, drink hot coco (not Grayson's fav!, weird because it is MY FAV!), listen to stories, see Santa, and sing songs. His most favorite person (other than me!) was there- Emmy. He is pretty girl crazy at such a young age I think, but Emmy tops the charts for him. All week he was asking me if Emmy would be there, and in her jammies. That she was pretty and he loved her. He finally made me call her mom to see if she would be there. When she walked in, he wanted her to sit next to him while they ate pizza and hold hands while they ate.





Saturday the boys (the 2 little ones) slept in with me while daddy went to the lot to trim trees. When we got up, it was another fun day for Grayson. He got to go with Mimi and Pa to the company Christmas party they hold for kids. Off they went, and from the looks of it he hit the jack pot on every game he played. 7490 tickets this child won, leaving there with a die cast truck "like daddy's" and 2 hot wheels cars..... that is all you get with 7490 tickets?!?!! Love these pictures.


Sunday while we were eating lunch Grayson reminded me that he needed to write his letter to Santa. I didn't think I was going to get to finish eating he was so anxious to get this started. So after we ate, I put his hand print on santa's letter (since he can't write his name just yet) and I said, "Dear Santa....." he just stared at me. I said, "what do you want to tell Santa? You tell me and I will write it down for you". Then he started...


Dear Santa, (I wrote that part)
Get me toys. Bring me presents. Big Thomas, Percy, Big Percy, don't have Big Denis. I want a baby in my tummy so I can hold baby. I want Bella- I love Bella. Write Bogie's name. I like Bogie. I want Bella come back to my house. Nothing else. I want Thomas ball. Bye. Now put in mail!

This one is getting framed... his first letter to Santa. To remind you, Bella is our dog we lost earlier this year, and Bogie is the dog we still have.

Can't end without a picture of my other little angel.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Very cute pictures!! Awww...G already has a crush!! Too cute! And I love the letter to Santa...he must miss Bella.

sara said...

Ava will not be happy about this OTHER WOMAN!!

Ivy Zamora said...

Grayson is so hansome - he looks precious in all of these pictures! So sweet!

Christi said...

Looks like a perfect weekend! Congrats on the new house, where is it gonna be? I absolutely love that letter to Santa and the parts about Bella made me cry, what a sweetie! Of course, Denton is just as perfect too ;-)