Thursday, October 15, 2009

All about Grayson's favorites



Here are the questions I asked Grayson and his answers:

what is your favorite color- blue

who is your favorite friend- Audrey

what's your favorite thing to wear- Thomas

what's your favorite snack- cereal

what's your favorite food- sammy (what he calls a sandwich)

what's your favorite movie- Thomas movie

whats your favorite song- Thomas song

What's your favorite animals- GG (what he calls giraffes)

what's your favorite word- Mommy (ahh... I got tears in my eyes.. yes I am a dork)

what's your favorite letter- E

what's your favorite number- 1 like Thomas is number 1 (he's brilliant I tell ya!)

what is your favorite shape- circle- like an o

what's your favorite book- Thomas "Crack in The Track"

what's your favorite drink- ice water

what's your favorite dessert- baby yogurt

what's your favorite smell- he sniffed really big in the air and goes "Bogie" (our dog) ha!



4 comments:

Ashley said...

Luv this and I WILL be copying you!! Grayson is one Thomas loving little boy!

Erika Edwards said...

So So cute!! He is precious and i love his fav letter is E for erika :) haha

Joshjohnnaben said...

You should of asked him who his favorite Aunt was?? Would he say Aunt Donald?? I think so!! Love that angel boy!

Christi said...

Awww...I LOVE THAT!! You think it will be as cute with answers from a 9 and 6 yr. old?? Prob not, but we shall see! And you are not a dork, the Mommy answer made my eyes water too!