After we cut them... still so beautiful!
First time I saw him!!
LOVE this picture- Jamey holding him 1st time- look at that face of heaven!
All these pictures are out of order- but oh well. This is the funniest picture to me below. I got to the hospital at 1:30am and so we had to go through the emergency room to get to labor and delivery. I wish I had a picture of ER waiting room.... packed and every person in there had one of these masks on. I was so upset that I had to walk through there. I waited outside and told them I wasn't going in because I didn't want to get SARS. They kept correcting me "SWINE". Finally I had to go in, so we all had masks on. Then I didn't want to get in the wheelchair because the contractions hurt worse sitting down, so they had to make a big deal about that too. Regardless- the waiting room full of masked people almost put me delivering outside!
3 comments:
Awww...I love all of these and you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL in that last picture with both boys! I love you!
Ashley is right - that last picture is precious! The boys are so sweet. Just the start to an amazing new chapter. I love Grayson's haircut so cute!
I love my sweet boys!!!! Can't wait to see him again!!!!!! Muah!~ love you
Post a Comment