Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009









5 comments:

Ivy Zamora said...

SO CUTE! LOVE IT!

Ashley said...

Great pictures! I love the last one...the hay in the background makes G look like he has crazy hair :)

Joshjohnnaben said...

Love them!

sara said...

are you kidding me... SO cute!
i need to come back and hold little man!

Brittany said...

Stevi,
First of all, let me be sure and say Congrats on that beautiful little guy. Your boys looks so so happy, and I am so excited for you and your sweet family.
As far as my eggs go, don't feel bad, I thought the same thing today. I am a little freaked out about it. I will say however, that our decision was made for lots of reasons that were well thought out. I do believe that we did the right thing, but I have a huge heart and would have 100 of them if I could afford it, so these kinds of decisions are always hard for me. We chose for Dust to get it because we can reverse it if we ever decide we want to. I feel so blessed to have three healthy, happy babies, and I need to just relax and carry on with our busy lives. Thanks so much for thinking of us though. I really did start to analyze all the meanings today too. Who knows, we will just have to see where God leads us huh? Love ya.