Friday, October 31, 2008

our little jailbird






































Last year Trick or Treating... we made it to 7 houses. At each of the 7 houses last year Grayson would stomp his feet, yell "NO NO" and when they would open the door to give him candy, he would throw his basket of candy into their house and his candy would spill everywhere. At the 7th house last year, we gave up. This year... different story! He LOVED it! We took a wagon around my mom's neighborhood so he wouldn't get wore out walking and he laughed, and screamed MORE the entire hour and half we were out. He was so sweet to each person that gave him candy. I took so many pictures because he was all smiles (like usual). He is such a happy boy. Grayson hasn't had candy until now. This summer we used m&m's to potty train, but that only took a couple of weeks and then we didn't need them anymore because he was so easy to potty train. So this was a nice treat to him tonight- he had a handful of M&M's, a sucker, and a tootsie roll! He kept saying "mmmmmm!" Mimi put his candy in a bag for him to take home, and he had a death grip on it the whole way home. Be sure you click on the pictures to see them bigger so you can see his black eye, and "mom" tattoo.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Cutest little jailbird ever!! I'm glad that he enjoyed trick-or-treating this year! The girls were alot more into it this year too. And yes, the Carson and the girls will be at Key in kinder. Can you guess who I want their teacher to be???? : )

Ashley said...

Looks like yall had a blast! I guess this is the age where they really get into Halloween because Landon loved it this year too. Give the little jailbird sugars from his aunt ash. love u!

Deborah said...

Stevi...he is such a doll. I haven't checked the blog in a while and all your pics are so cute. I especially like the one of Grayson dancing at the wedding and him holding Jamie's hand in Muldoon...so cute!

Joshjohnnaben said...

I love my Jailbird very much!!!!!!