This weekend we were very busy. My best friend, Jessilyn, got married and it was our anniversary. We spent Saturday night at the rehearsal and then the dinner was in Ft. Worth. It was SO nice and Jamey and I really had a great time with them. Saturday was the wedding, I was her maid of honor, and Grayson was her ring bearer. Jamey and I were not sure if he would make it down the isle or not. He was a pro! He did great, and was precious in his tux, you can see from the pictures. Then today, Sunday, is our anniversary.... 6 years. We usually go out of town every year, but since we had the wedding we didn't get to go. The wedding was perfect, and Jessilyn looked beautiful and so happy. You have to click on the pictures to make them bigger and see the one of him dancing. He was on the dance floor all night.
1 comment:
What a cutie pie! Did he do great as the ring bearer?
Post a Comment