Thursday, October 16, 2008
Our house has been a wreck these past 2 days because we finally decided Grayson didn't need to sleep in the guest bedroom any more. He started sleeping in there because he was trying out the big boy bed... which is a queen size bed. Jamey and I planned on getting him a toddler bed, but were still deciding what we really wanted when Grayson took it upon himself that he was just going to sleep in the guest room. Ha! So after 2 weeks of that, we finally moved all the baby furniture out of his room and his room has been "under construction" this week. The big boy bed is in there now and he loves his new room. Jamey and I think he will REALLY love it once all the "boy stuff" is put into place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Grayson gets a big boy bed!
Tate decided last night that he was ready for his big boy bed too. It's funny how they take it upon themselves to say "Hey Mom, I'm ready - really!".
Post a Comment