Friday, October 17, 2008
Just Rollin'
Grayson wasn't in a good mood when I picked him up from my mom's today because he had just woken up from a 2 1/2 hour nap and I was there to wisk him away from "Mimi"! So I thought about how I was going to put him in a good mood. All the way to Bed Bath and Beyond (for the 3rd time this week.. that is a whole other story ugh!) we sang Itsy Bitsy Spider at least 30 times and I was his favorite again. I wonder if that will work when he is a teenager? When we got home, it was straight to his room to play with his trains.... and to forward roll all over the house. So here he is rolling all over... even with nothing on but his Thomas Tattoos. If you are ever in a bad mood, run over to our house- that mood is bound to change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment