Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Our summer together is coming to an end

Layla's 1st bath with her brothers- yes the bow came off before I washed her hair!
1st taste of summer watermelon









shooting off fireworks at Nani & Popi's - Fireworks in August?? You Bet!




                                       
working cows with Popi


                                               Our family vacation summed up in pictures
on the ferry we took to get to the beach- the kids thought it was so cool that our car was crossing the ocean








all 3 of my kids have always taken their naps on the beach and I have pictures of them all like this- so sweet





Jumping the waves



one night at the beach I get out of the shower and these boys were playing Doctor- Layla was asleep on the couch right around the corner and she slept straight through these 3 loud giggle boxes


Grayson getting his eyes checked for glasses- Nani went with us and made sure we were in good hands!  This is after they dilated his eyes.  

of course Denton had to have a pair of shades too!

and to end without a picture of pretty little sissy?  I think not!   
I am SO thankful for the job I have.  I have SO much time with my kids.  It is amazing how much we get to be together.  I appreciate how much I get to be with them, but it is so hard to go back to work after being home with them all summer.  It doesn't get easier every year- just harder.  But we have beautiful memories from another amazing summer together.

1 comment:

Ivy Zamora said...

I love the pic of all the boys in their cowboy hats! And that one of all three kiddos at the beach dressed up - SO GOOD!! I want a copy of that one! love you!