The first week of school flew by and that was good because Denton had a hard time with me going back full time. The week before school started, I started back, but went in a little later and was home a little earlier and came home everyday at lunch to nurse Layla and see D Bop, thinking that would ease everyone in much better. I am sure it helped, but leaving each morning this past week he clung to my neck crying his silent cry. Oh how that boy can bring me to my knees. He loves the lady that takes care of them, but he loves his mommy MOST. This boy doesn't know how good he has it.... he gets to sleep in, stay in his jammies all day if he wants, stay at home with Layla in his own environment where he is comfortable with his own toys and he LOVES the lady that comes to take care of him. We are so blessed with our situation. By Friday he was over the tears and I was ready for the LONG Labor Day weekend to soak up some rays and my husband and my kids. Don't get me wrong I LOVE teaching but I LOOOOVVVVEEEE staying home with my kids. Not to mention that I am an AWESOME house wife when I am home for the summer, and spring break and Christmas Break, and Jamey LOVES me home best. 1st day of school Super Dad takes all 3 Binford's to school so I can get there early since the news was at our school and I knew they were coming into my classroom. YIKES! We kiss snap a few pics and daddy took Gray to his class. I checked on him 4 times {have I mentioned that I love working at the school my kids go to} and he was having a great day. He loves his teacher Mrs. Wingert and loves the friends he has in his class. He is especially happy to have an old buddy, Luke, in his class that he went through preschool with.
 |
| Sweet Kennedy loving on Layla |
 |
| Aunt Bubba spent her ever anticipated night with the kids and the next day with them that she does every year. She's expecting and so little baby will be in tow next year on her special day with the kids! |
 |
| 1st day of 1st Grade for Grayson..... notice bubby had to have his "pack pack" too!!! |
 |
| I LOVE this picture of Gray |
 |
| Denton thought it was all about him for some reason? He is SO my child. |
 |
| Where's my bow daddy??!! And why do I have a green passy in daddy?? It doesn't match my sweet outfit. |
 |
| the boys were laying like this watching a movie- I had to get a picture- they are so sweet to each other. |
1 comment:
Ok, Grayson is looking like SUCH a big boy in these pictures! They are just growing up wayyyy too fast for my liking :-( Uh oh, Daddy forgot Miss Priss' bow :-) I think most daddies forget the bows. My girls look like a hot mess when daddy dresses them!!!
Post a Comment