Monday, July 30, 2012

What Have We Been Up To?

playing with friends
Eating chocolate cake at Pop Pop's house for Aunt Pretty's birthday


no one looking at me when I say "cheese" but sissy and Denton doing what he always does: eating Layla  all the time!

waiting for the popcorn to pop in our new popcorn machine


playing.....

playing.......

........and more playing!

Sissy loves her bananas!

pretty little smile

Aunt Pretty babysit the kids while Jamey and I went to a wedding- such a sweet Aunt!  They had fun getting SOME of Grayson's trains  lined up and counted.  They informed us there are 200 here.  There is about another 100 they didn't get to.  What could he possibly do with all these trains?? He plays with all of them, and he can tell you the ones he doesn't have too.  :)

Aunt Pretty posing with the trains

Grayson posing too

My cousin Rani came over and spent the day with us.  She found this picture of us when we were little.   She laughs because she had me holding my shoes AND hers.  This picture of me looks like Denton to me .

we have been swimming all summer long.  The kids love it- even Layla.  Here Layla is getting a little love from Johnna!

about to enter the photo booth at the wedding we went to

lovely

Everytime I turn around Sissy has pulled up on something

and after  I snap a picture of her standing, I call her name and she turns and gives me this great smile




No comments: