Monday, July 23, 2012

More Summer Fun

My little Binford's with my Uncle

playing pool with Pop Pop

Sis and Jamey and I went painting- it was Tiger Eyes date night.... I painted half of a tigers face, Jamey painted the other half and then we are suppose to put them together.  Jamey protested and didn't want to go, but I booked it anyway and he ended up having a great time.  Sis added a little "shawna" to her tiger, and painted it hot pink.  

just for the record those little brown spots under my eye are the 1st sign of me aging! 

this picture on the left was Easter morning; Shawna, Rani and me pouting.  After papa's funeral we decided to take the same picture in the same blue room, with the same blue carpet and the same picture hanging on the wall 27 years later. I pouted like that every Sunday before church because I didn't want to wake up, and because I didn't want anyone to touch my hair.








love ours together- both a little out of the box


Pop Pop was the first man to bring Layla flowers

great pictures of my dad and his 2 brothers



2 comments:

Ashley said...

Layla looks JUST like Denton in that pic of her sitting on the pool table. I'm gonna have to go to my mirror now and look for age spots on my face. And that reenactment of that pic of yall on the couch is too funny!! Can't wait to see you on Wednesday! Love you!

Ivy Zamora said...

love the pictures and that class looked fun - i wanna do that!!