Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Makin' my heart smile

love this picture of Grayson and his friend from school- they seriously laughed this hard the entire time they were together

LOVE this picture of Denton because he wanted to wear Layla's jacket, I told him no, and in his hard headedness independence he protested.  I put it back in her closet, turned around 5 min later and here he was... with it on. The size is for a 3 month old.  I wonder what Layla really thinks of him?  (and by the way, her cheeks are making me giggle in this picture)

Friday nights at our house is "Family Movie Night" where we eat pizza and watch a movie together on pallets that the boys pick out.  Here the boys are making our pizza. 






Grayson about to show his buddy how to ride a pig

Itty Bitty with daddy

Layla Mariee visiting nanny

catching a nap in the car Saturday afternoon

1 comment:

Ivy Zamora said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!!