Monday, February 20, 2012

A few new pictures

Mimi & Layla Mariee

 Siena spent the night Saturday night while Jamey's parents kept all the grandkids at our house so we could go on a date.  Here they all are minus Layla in our tub.

 This is probably ONLY funny to those that witnessed Layla's birth- my mom, both my sisters, my mother-in-law and sweet Jamey.... but when I was trying to tell the nurses there was NO time for all their paper work and chit chat that Layla was HONESTLY coming out- my voice turned into a moose sound (same thing happened when I had Denton) and out she came in shock to all.  We always laugh about my "moose calling" so for my birthday my mom bought "Moose Drool" beer for the men to toast me with.  I also got a moose for my charm bracelet... so I guess the jokes on me!
 Nani and Layla while daddy and mommy had a date night
Popi reading to the kids before bedtime

my babies on a lazy Saturday
boots- check..... husband- check......... babysitter- check
A night out- dinner, dancing and bull riding- our kind of night

Me and Emily

Layla got this bow in black and in white when I was pregnant with her- we had fun trying them on.... they were rather large

hysterical!


VIP seats right over the bulls and riders- it was awesome!

The kids Valentin Dinner- LOVE these heart shaped noodles!  Thanks Emma and Ella!
                                                                     

1 comment:

Ivy Zamora said...

Those flower bows are HUGE. I thought they would seem big but not THAT big. He he!