Fluffy and Duck had some visitors....8 visitors and they keep coming back.
this child makes me laugh on SO many levels. Here he is in a snow ski helmet, carring a pizza cutter and ice cream scoop. He was mad because Jamey went down to feed Wilbur and he didn't get to go with him. I went to get my camera because it was the funniest thing I had seen in a while... here he is getting mad at me because I wanted to take his picture of his whole getup.
the helmet is like 1o pounds, so each time he threw his head back during this fit, he worked to pull it back up. I asked him so many times to let me take it off and he wouldn't- he wore it all weekend.
I was cooking dinner and the boys decided they were going to cook right under my feet....
"dinosaur" was on the menu
Audrey and Grayson are 6 months apart and have been friends since birth. We used to be so good at playdates.... we are trying to get back into making time for those little things.
Big LOVES his baby. He refers to her as "my baby" he is singing to her here, look how much she loves it. So blessed that these 2 get to be home together all day everyday while I am at work. I love the relationship that is forming already.
and playing finger puppets for her here
she loves her daddy too
she loves to talk
I love this picture because it shows our night EVERY NIGHT. All of us piled in Grayson's bed, Grayson reading books, Denton with his book, Bitty right in the middle listening. I don't have the apples in this picture but ice water and apples for all is requested by the boys each night while we read (out of habit I am sure) Something cool to them about eating in bed!
He is such a good reader!
Friday evening the weather was beautiful so we moved our family night outside. The boys played, we ate dinner on the back porch and just enjoyed some fresh air.
I LOVE the relationship these 2 have too- on the way home from my moms they were eating strawberries and there was one left and Grayson got it. Denton got tearful, and said he wanted it. Grayson said "Here Denton, I will break it in half so we can share it" and Denton smiled so big and goes "awww thanks Bruber"
* warning shaving may cause head injury. Hardhat recommended!
sissy realizing how pretty she is
after we moved family night inside, we watched March Of The Penguins on a pallet
on the weekends we juice - as long as Big gets to pick out his silly straw he can put back some fresh juiced beets, kale, carrots and apple. He loves it. Grayson, not so much, but he is a trooper and does the minimum mama requirement. :)
Aunt Pretty spent the night. Grayson was so excited for her to sleep in his bed with him..... 1:15 am he crawls into my bed. I go "Gray, don't you want to sleep with Aunt Pretty, she's in your bed." He goes, "no she's fine there, I will just sleep with you" Love him.  |
| love me some baby Layla too |
 |


Who doesn't want to kiss these sweet cheeks?!!
 |
| Grayson's buddy at school |
 |
| listening about Russia and space- look how interested they are! |
1 comment:
I love the ones with the boys by the pond. So sweet!! :)
Post a Comment