Friday, January 13, 2012

Gratitude

my dad named me Stevi Dawn because he said dawn was the most beautiful part of the day.  Here is dawn at our house this morning- my view from my kitchen window- breathtaking.  Dad I took this picture for you. 
While I was on maternity leave my team picked Grayson for our virtue  "Gratitude" It was a surprise to both of us!  He was recognized in front of the school today.  It was very touching to me that people see gratitude in him- gratitude: thankfulnessgratefulness, or appreciation.  Here he is getting recognized.  Even his daddy got to come watch!  


waving to daddy

2 comments:

Erica said...

Sweet precious boy!! I saw him wave to his daddy, and I got a little teary. :) The older I get the more of an emotional mess I seem to be!! So grateful my girls get to spend their days with this sweetie and you! :) And dawn from your window....AMAZING!! Loved why your daddy used Dawn as your middle name!!

Ashley said...

Yay Grayson!!!! What a precious soul!