Wednesday, January 25, 2012

snapshots of our fun times

Fresh out of the shower! 

Layla is the advertisement add for The Bank in the Cinderella Charity Ball- sweet littl' thang  

we spent MLK weekend out of town since Jamey and I both had that  Monday off-  Denton fell asleep on the 4 wheeler while daddy was taking him around the land.  He got back and Jamey put a pull up on him and put him in the bed.  I love this picture with his hood still on.
Got Milk? Love those cheeks Miss Layla!
I am not sure what is funnier??...... the fact that all 5 CAN fit in our bed OR the fish blanket that I have to sleep with that is like 20 years old
Denton: "I wannnnnnna play!!!"
Layla: "Where's MAMA?!!!!"
Siena: " What happened?!"
Grayson: " I hope she gets the steam puffing out of Thomas's funnel in this picture, if not we can take it again"
Jessilyn holding Layla, and me holding Natalie  
PawPaw loving on Bitty
Besties holding future besties

Grayson at a friend from school's birthday party.  Here the boys are blowing marshmallows out of their marshmallow guns that was their favor.






1 comment:

Ivy Zamora said...

Great pics - sweet Layla is already getting big. I NEED to come over asap! Love you!