Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy 2012

This is our New Year picture - Happy 2012!

the boys buckets hold their toys, books, clothes etc.... anything that goes in their room that needs to be put away.  They are suppose to empty it every night.  This particular night I heard lots of giggles, rounded the corner and found this.  They were not only in the buckets, they were in the other brothers bucket.  They make me laugh.

Tamara visiting with Layla Mariee

playdate with Avery

rockin' her baby leggs

those cheeks!!





the boys taking down our christmas Thomas.... sad day at the Binford's when Thomas gets put into the attic



Denton told me he was "putting his ears on" when I saw him he was putting the crayons behind his ears like daddy does



Jessilyn's baby Natalie Rose 7 pounds 9 ounces so much hair I could french braid it, I wish I had a shot of the back of her head, it was so long!  

2 comments:

Ivy Zamora said...

Love the pics.

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness!! That sweet baby Layla is so dang cute!!! Love all the pics!