Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Sweetest thing.... even crying!
getting love from Mimi
getting love from Mama
The night before Christmas Eve the little area that we live has the police station load up Santa on their fire truck and they go around the town with sirens on, several other fire trucks and police cars and motercycles and Santa on the back waving and stopping at several locations so the kids can go see him him.  We bundled up, made hot chocolate, went down the street and had some serious Christmas time fun!
By the time we were done, Denton was covered in hot chocolate. 
Santa about to get off the fire truck to see the kids at our stop

Chief visiting with Grayson.  His family is like family to us.  
quick photo with Santa- didn't include Layla because she was so snug and warm in Aunt Pretty's arm's


Christmas Eve- Grayson acting silly always making his mama laugh
Gingerbread house making
PopPop tickling the boys
The boy's with thier 2nd cousin Gunner in the tent
Itty Bitty getting loved on by Aunt Stacy and Drew
she's even pretty in BLUE!
Christmas Eve- making cookies for Santa (and one for each boy before bed time)
I am still cleaning up icing and sprinkles from them
the boys were so excited to have a fire.  It wasn't really cold enough for a fire, but I thought it would feel more like Christmas with one..... it felt more like summer.... I was so hot and kept asking Jamey to open the door to let some of the heat out.
The cookie left for Santa (that he forgot to eat and Grayson noticed AS SOON AS he woke up that morning) and a note that read "Merry Christmas to Santa.  Love Grayson & Denton Happy Birthday Jesus" so sweet and he did it all by himself and brought it in to me.  
Big opening his stocking Christmas morning... 
Grayson with wooden spencer- all he asked for was the Thomas the puffs with real steam, blue tracks, and the wooden spencer...... he got all 3.... must have been a very good boy this year!
Itty Bitty's 1st Christmas morning
Grayson asked me if he could hold her and I told him as soon as I changed her diaper.  I put her in his lap and he goes "mom is she going to poop on me?" I go "no she just went, she's all done and I changed her diaper" As soon as I put her in his arms she blew out her diaper.  Grayson gasped and asked me to take her and I had to snap this picture in between my tears of laughter.  
messy boys after cookie making
Big enjoying his cookie
love this child of mine
this was the cookie they left for Santa (no wonder santa didn't eat it!)
reading our two books before bed Christmas Eve- The Night Before Christmas and Polar Express




Merry Christmas 2011

2 comments:

Erica said...

I love all of the pictures! Miss Layla is growing fast! Your sweet bunch is precious! Looks like y'all had a great Christmas!! Hugs!

Ivy Zamora said...

Love those sweet babies, all those pictures are perfect. I need to come snuggle with them soon. Love you!