Monday, December 12, 2011
Santa Visit
We took the kids to see Santa Saturday- they were more interested in the train they had. Grayson let Santa know exactly what he wanted, however I think Santa is going to have a hard time finding a Thomas that Puffs with real steam for a reasonable price since they don't make it anymore and Ebay knows that. Denton did not want Santa to touch him with his big white gloves so he decided to stand next to Santa for our picture while Santa held Grayson and Layla. He was super happy about that and we got a great smile as long as Santa didn't hold him. And Mrs. Clause wanted Layla- I think she even got a little baby fever while she sat and rocked her. At the end Santa asked Grayson what kind of cookies he and mommy were going to make him and Grayson said "I am not going to tell you, I am going to surprise you." Playing a little Santa himself. I love the magic Christmas brings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love those pictures and I loved that Santa. We saw him too and he was so funny and great with the boys. he talked to them FOREVER!
Post a Comment