Tuesday, October 25, 2011

This past weekend

 We headed out out town this past weekend to visit family and let the boys get some love before Layla arrives.  We are not going to be traveling for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year like we usually do since she will be so tiny so we kept our fingers crossed that she wouldn't arrive while we were away (or on the car ride) and she is precious and sweet and followed directions just as her parents asked of her.  SO SWEET already.  Here are some picturess from our weekend with these precious boys.
sharing an icecream treat after dinner.... look at those eyes on D-Bop, he's making sure I don't steal his bite!

the little ones found the perfect hiding spot in the outdoor furniture

Jamey getting his country fix since I am not ready to pack it all up and move on a ranch just yet- and believe me I am asked almost daily 

this precious man and I have been married for 9 years and I love him more everyday- isn't he so cute!  

wagon rides- do you think this child get's his picture taken too much?  All I said was "smile"

enjoying a snack after a hard days play

Nani with her grandbabies

we made Nani pull us (all 3 of us) around.  We had to break the sides down on the wagon for me to get out, I was scared I was going to break my water if we didn't and I tried to climb out the way I got in. 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Really cute pictures. Congrats on the pregnancy, I just found out...a GIRL...yay!!!! When are you due?