As I sit here on my 36th week of pregnancy, I just can’t believe that this pregnancy is so close to being over. I am so sad to think this is probably my last pregnancy. I wasn't sure if we were going to want more kids when I was pregnant with Denton so I savored every moment of that pregnancy like it was my last- incase it was. I have done the same with this pregnancy, because I don't want to forget a thing about how amazing it is to be a woman and have this amazing ability to grow a child and birth a child. My children have been born with no pain medications and it has been something I have cherished as a mother and a woman. "people forget the pain of childbirth" is not something you will EVER hear come out of my mouth.... actually the vivid memory of the pain makes me nervous for each delivery since my first.... but it is all a part of this "amazing motherhood" thing that I just LOVE. To feel my children stretch, roll, and kick around in there is so amazing.
I have many questions that run through my mind, is she healthy? Will she be late? Early? Of course I know that nothing is certain, so again I go in this birth with an open mind. One thing is certain- I’ve been longing for fall all year, knowing that’s when Layla will arrive. Now, it’s here. And soon she will be too.
| Layla today measured 5 pounds 7 ounces and 18" long |
2 comments:
I can not wait for this sweet litle miss to get here! (Not that we will know what to do with her!) :)Love you!
AWWW!!! Loved this! I know that excitement! :)
Post a Comment