Sunday, October 2, 2011

Denton's 2nd Birthday Party

When I asked Denton what kids of party he wanted for his birthday he went back and forth between a tractor party and a kitty cat party....... I tried everything I could to get cat's into overalls on tractors for his theme and I just couldn't do it.  So my sister got him a kitty cat toy that walks and purrs like the real thing and I didn't feel so bad when I nixed the party theme he came up with.  Grayson's 4th birthday party "idea" almost sent me over the edge when he asked for a "Painting Pig Party" I pulled it off, it was fun and not really as pink as I was afraid of for him. But the kitty cat party turned into a train party with a train ride and Denton was in HEAVEN.  He never once asked for tractors or kitty cats and had a grin from ear to ear.  Jamey and I wake the kids up on their birthday morning by filling the room with balloons and singing "Happy Birthday" so the first few pictures are of Denton's birthday morning then his party from this weekend.





Thanks Mimi & Pa for my new truck to keep up with brother

here he is in Grayson's jeep with the kitty that sis bought him and he's also wearing Layla's glasses- we laughed so hard at this picture.  My sister is also the one who bought Grayson pink stuff when I was pregnant with him, and put him in a pink nightgown one night at her house.  Now that I am having a girl, she is allowed to go crazy.  

Grayson painting his pumpkin

about to head to the birthday party with Aunt Pretty

on the train ride with daddy



















RIGHT!







so funny! 

Mimi & the birthday boy









                                                                Happy Birthday Denton!


No comments: