Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer is over :( and sister got her name!

It's a sad night in the Binford home!  I have to go back to work tomorrow.  I have savored every waking moment with these boys (and sleeping too...believe me!) From sun up to sun down we took advantage of every minute God gave us together this summer.  I have memories that will last me a lifetime.  On a good note, Grayson starts Kindergarten this year and he's going to be in my class so that will be some wonderful memories I will forever cherish as well.  He gets one more week of summer then he starts next Monday.  On a second good note I will be home with Denton on my maternity leave in 2 1/2 more months and I remember being home with Grayson and Denton when Denton was born and it is some of the sweetest most precious memories I will ever have.  I am so excited that I will get to do those same things with Denton when little sister comes- that will be our special time just like Grayson had.  Speaking of little girl- she has a name- Layla.  As soon as we named her I knew it was meant to be her name all along- so sweet and dainty.  The last pictures of summer before the big boy heads off to Big School and becomes a Key Colt with his mama!
bounce house fun

Aunt Shessie and the boys
Grayson, our niece Siena, Denton

Mr. Big leading them down the slip and slide

daddy and Grayson in the tent

Mr. Big with his 2nd cousins Hayley and Lindsey


                                                                            

2 comments:

sara said...

cute cute name!! i'm sure she will look just like her momma!!

Erica said...

I love baby girl's name!! It's so pretty!