Monday, August 22, 2011

Grayson starts Kindergarten!

the last night before I am a kindergartner!

waking up on the morning of the first day of school with mommy singing, daddy taking pictures and Bubby brushing his teeth in bed!


these are my excited hands!

we went to school in style in a dunebuggy with mommy's friend that she teaches with

brother just had to hop in for a picture too

and we're off!

we picked up a friend down the street on our way to school.  No better to head to your 1st day of school!

right before I went inside the building with daddy and brother

cheese!

my big boy backpack

my new Buzz Lightyear light-up shoes

all ready for the 1st day of Kindergarten

nothing like the support of Bubby!

getting into class and getting started to work!

proud daddy taking pictures of me while mommy is getting the other students setteled

and bubby got his new BIG BOY bed last night too so both boys had a special night in their own special way!


big boy bed for Mr. Big!

3 comments:

Ella Cate and Emma Claire said...

Soooooo glad my girls got to share this big day with you and Grayson!! I love your ride to school!! :) xoxo

Joshjohnnaben said...

Sweeet Sweeeet! So big!!!!!!!!!!

Ivy Zamora said...

Love these pics - I especially love seeing Denton in them because he was so excited about it. Ha ha! So sweet! Glad to hear that Grayson has had a great first week. How special to be in your class!!