Friday, August 5, 2011

All the fun we did in July!

Jamey took a week off and we headed out of town for a week.  One of our stops was touring the Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory in Brenham, TX.  Here we are eating fresh made Blue Bell in our favorite flavors... at 10am!!  The boys (all 3 of them thought this was pretty cool!)

The original Blue Bell truck

Love these hats they got.  Denton wore his for 3 days.

Binford Boys and Cows go together like cake and icing! This is what they love.  Jamey took the boys to his dads  land in Mouldoon, TX where they drove up front in the truck with no seat belts.....

fed the cows......

and learned how to work the tractor (Denton's favorite!)

Grayson and daddy made a silly animal headband
did I forget to mention we took Lady Charlotte and Wilber with us out of town?  We stored them at Jamey's family's barn.  That bad boy sucked gas faster than anyone could imagine!

Denton found my laptop case and put it to good use

Jamey turned the fan into a homemade bubble machine.  The boys didn't mind the 105 degrees once this happened.

another stop was to visit Jamey's dad- while we were there the kids rode Lady Charlotte, and got to watch 10 baby Lab puppies be born (pic below)

this was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen and to be able to expose my children to the birthing process was unbelievable!

my best friend Jessilyn and I are both having girls and are 8 weeks apart.  Jamey and I threw her  a gender revealing party for her and her family- it was so special!
Pop Pop came to visit the boys

4th of July

I rounded the corner and found Denton sitting on his potty wearing these Mr. Potato Head glasses- he is the funniest child I know

Nani came to visit 

anytime I am in the kitchen cooking, Denton is right at my feet cooking right along with me..... and yes he  is usually naked as seen here

No comments: