Friday, July 1, 2011

The Fun June Has Brought Us

We DoG sat Tina and Gunner for Aunt Bubba

we took our bath outside (the boys loved this!)

helped daddy with Wilbur and Lady Charlotte everyday as part of their chores.  Here they are lugging water jugs down to the barn- Grayson and Denton take their load down in the back of the jeep.

every morning I get to wake up and be lazy and love on THIS!

..... and THIS!



filling up the little pool.... Denton doing a little jive 

filling up Denton's head
we went to Chuck E Cheese- Nicolas, Sophia and Grayson 
Had our 5th annual Heart Day Celebration- pictured here with his pal Ben
Grayson had a friend over to play and spend the night
We also had Vacation Bible School ALL week this last week of June.  I taught Grayson's class again, and Denton stayed home and played!  I didn't want to take any back steps with his potty training!  He's doing so good we want to keep moving forward!  Goodbye June- Hello July!!

1 comment:

Ivy Zamora said...

Those are GREAT pics - I love that first one! :) Sweet boys!